What does Valentine’s Day mean to you? Maybe you think of it as a totally commercialized holiday and don’t like to celebrate it. Maybe you think it’s a great opportunity to appreciate the ones you love and show them that you care.
Plus, unless you are planning on going to a vegetarian or vegan specialty restaurant there are probably not many animal product free choices out there anyway. Restaurants tend to put together a special Valentine’s Day dinner with just a couple of options and rarely have a vegan one on there.
Here are some great recipe options for a delicious Valentine’s dinner no matter who you might be sharing it with:
- Red Pepper Walnut Pate
- Grilled Romaine Salad
- Roasted Yellow Beet Salad with Warm Maple Mustard Dressing
- Hearty Ravioli
- Wellington with Madeira Sauce
- Rustic Bread and Eggplant Lasagna
- Vegetable Pot Pie
- Chocolate Mousse (made with avocado) OR (made with tofu)
- Champagne Sorbet
- Strawberry Shortcakes with Coconut Whipped Cream Topping
Happy MondayPin It