Happy Wednesday! Need a little boost to get you through the rest of the week? Look no further.
With St Patrick’s Day on Saturday I thought I would share some recipes with you that would be great for the weekend, just in case you are planning to be festive.
You’ll be green with envy for these recipes…just joking cause I am giving them to you
I know, bad joke.
5 Vegan St Patrick’s Day Recipes
- St Patrick’s Day Zucchini Muffins: Topped with cinnamon crumble and great for breakfast or a snack
- Whole Wheat Vegan Irish Soda Bread: Soda bread is normally made with buttermilk, which is actually quite easy to make a vegan version of by combining lemon juice or apple cider vinegar with your non-dairy milk of choice.
- Vegan Colcannon with Kale: A vegan take on the traditional Irish dish made with potatoes and cabbage
- Avocado Cream Pasta: Deliciously creamy avocado sauce tossed with pasta. Tip: add some red pepper flakes!
- Homemade Vegan Bailey’s Irish Cream: made with just 5 ingredients including Jameson Irish whiskey, which believe it or not, is vegan itself.
Note that the links for the recipes are also the sources of the images.
Hope you enjoy the rest of your day! Do you have any favorite recipes you make for St Patrick’s Day?Pin It